Who am I
- Next Generation problem Solver
- Researcher & Reader in free time
- Speaker at Null & OWASP Community
- Facilitator at Weekend Testing
- Bug bounty Hunter (eX .Crowd Tester)
- Reported Security Vulnerabilities for 50+ unique customers all over the world including Apple, yahoo, Outlook, adobe & etc.
- Love to develop nasty code & Hack it :)
- Works as Security Researcher at Accenture Digital Mobility
- Certified Ethical Hacker AKA. Bug Wrangler
- This Presentation is intended for educational purposes only and I cannot be held liable for any kind of damages done whatsoever to your machine, or other damages.
- Please - Don't try this attack on any others system without having context knowledge or permission, this may harm to someone directly or indirectly.
- Feel free to use this presentation for practice or education purpose.
- It's no way related to my employer - its my own research and ideas.
^ I hope - You gotcha ^
Means 'attack' in Hindi
Social Media feed
Hashtag for this session
: Twitter handle for feedback :
~ We aren't going to do this ~
So, feel free to stop when you have a doubt!