By Jeph Paul
was my project from the first round of the IEG.
why Data Visualization ?
Conveys the story and much more visually!
It shows the edits like a movie
The spikes are the entire article being deleted & then the edit being undone.
George W Bush is very interesting :-)
Again for the same period along with the enlarged version of the graph. The edits & their reverts can be seen clearly.
Quite often ClueBot did many of the reverts
- Bots do a lot of the reverts, are they INDISPENSABLE?
- What is the mean time for a bad edit to get reverted?
Usefulness & Longevity of edits
Calculating usefulness of edits
Evolution of the article
The idea that inspired the replay edits tool.
Select a set of edits & watch the changes play out lie a movie :-)
Editor BEHAVIOR & Other q's
Do they make singular contributions and move on?
Article Vs Edit count per editor Graph?
Active editors, do they move from an article to article or do they own articles ?
The edit graph & Slider
- The enlarged version visually conveys the time taken between edits
- Highlights edits by the same editor
- Is a separate library & can be used in your project to select a set of edits
I'd love to hear ideas on improving the tool & showing it some design love.
Do you have want a feature to the tool ?
Thank You :-)