The 8 Points Website Checklist
Presented by: Dan Stramer / @danst
Web design and development
Do's and don'ts for a better website and email marketing
- Owner of dmdesign - Webdesign agency
- Front End Designer and Developer
- Creating websites since 2000
- Mentor and Teach at Canada Learning Code
- Active member at WP Toronto meetups
- Father of 3 boys (who are at home right now...)
- You have a business
- You want to get the word out
- You want more clients, more business
- You need a great website
The most effective marketing platform
Email by numbers
- We read email before drinking coffee
- We rely on email as main form of communication
- We trust emails
Use first name of recipient in subject of your email & in the email body to improve engagement and click-through rates.
Put your email marketing on auto pilot - send emails while you are asleep.
When emails are sent automatically, they are timed perfectly - when your customer is engaged and in the right state of mind.
Where do I get content for my emails?
- Website content, it's already there - why not use it?
- Video content
- Social media - reuse a good post in your newsletter and link to it
- Reviews and testimonials
Copy of Do's and don'ts for a better website and email marketing
By Dan Stramer