Design for Hackability
Dataflow Programming in the Browser
for getting things done
and the long tail of tool creation
It is important that we realize today that those skills of tomorrow will have little to do with how to operate computers and a great deal to do with how to use augmented intellects, enhanced communications, and amplified imaginations.
—Howard Rheingold, Tools for Thought
A Web Manifesto
- Love thy neighbor. That means everybody.
- Open-source everything creative.
- Teach metacognition and metaconsciousness.
- Combine all teh ideas.
- Dance / sing / code / cook / paint / create together.
- Disrupt disruption.
- Dismantle anything too big.
- Dream bigger. Focus attention upwards and outwards.
Pull requests accepted.