Scaling a microservices architecture using Docker compose
Team Lead @ Infinite Leap
- Simple code base = Easier to maintain
- Horizontally scale without pain
- Define API before writing code
- Can be updated without halting the rest of the stack
- Portable environments
- Low memory usage (compared to VM)
- Setup work env in just ONE command
- Complies with 12factor.net
We can't cover that in this short talk :(
Customers use dishes
Dishes are then cleaned by the dishwashers
Time to scale!
How can we improve it?