UI/UX Designer, Foodie, Mozillian, TechLover!
- CHOOSE YOUR TOPIC
- PICK YOUR WORDS
- GET FEEDBACK
- PREPARE ENVIRONMENT
CHOOSE YOUR TOPIC
- Who are your audience?
- Make it easy and understandable
PICK YOUR WORDS
- Set some expectations
- Problems & Solutions
- Audience Attention (Jokes, emo, funny gif)
- Don't distract with awful/unrelated contents
- Make your slides readable (colors, fonts)
- Do a test drive!
- What to do with your hands?
- Am I repeating?
- Unnecessary sounds (mmm, aaa)
- Don't get tensed when you are BLANK!
- Practice to receive feedback
- Ask for specific feedback (why my talks sounds cool/bad to you?)
- Wear what makes you comfortable
- Know your surroundings
- Back up your slides/contents
- Gadgets/Converters for your machine
- Power pose (make yourself energetic)
By Salman Rahman Desh