ambitious and focused
The most flexible learner experience based on SCORM cloud's gold standard in e-learning
Bright enables pre-existing applications and frameworks to deliver LMS type functionality.
What if you want to manage user access and deliver trackable e-learning via an existing Web Stack like WordPress, Drupal, WebLogic, or Salesforce.com?
The Bright API provides programmatic access to a variety of functions provided by the Bright platform, most significantly read and write access to the Bright database. Via the API it is possible to register users, assign courses, generate launch URLs, and query results.
the Bright API is a RESTful API
- AICC – Aviation Industry Computer-Based Training Committee
- DCMI – Dublin Core Meta-data Initiative
- IEEE – Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers
- IMS Global Learning Consortium
- Ariadne Foundation Swiss an EU association for distributed learning
*(=Sharable Content Object Reference Model) s a collection of standards and specifications for web-based electronic educational technology. Since 2000.
- ComplianceWire by UL EduNeering
- HealthStream Learning Center
- KnowledgeDeliver by Digital Knowledge
- Netex learningCentral
- Pinpoint Global Communications LMS
- Trellis LMS by Learning.net
- Virtual Training Assistant (VTA) by RISC, Inc
- Atomic Learning
- Blackboard Learn
- Cambridge University Press
- McGraw-Hill Connect
- Ministry Grid by LifeWay
- University of Michigan
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center
3 x Gold Brandon Hall Awards (the Oscar of e-learning)
Stewardship and development from SCORM > xAPI
7 million+ registrations/year
SCORM Cloud is the gold standard by which all other SCORM content players are judged.
- Optimized for web and mobile
- Flexible UI (Templating System)
- Custom Reports
- Business rules, metadata [per user, course, registration, invitation, etc].
- E-Commerce (payment, coupon opens up a course)
- All kinds of rules (even based on external sources) like learning paths, levels, organisations, divisions …
- for example 10 CME points max per day
- Earn badges with points (gamification)
Who's already subscribed
E-learning for users and providers
USA: New York, NY | Europe: Lausanne, CH & Vienna, AT
via Telegram @thobu
US: +1 303 929 9087
Bright: Flexible learning architecture