- Developing cordova-cli and phonegap-cli
- Releases, Releases, Releases!
- Overview + History
- PhoneGap Desktop and CLI
- Hello World
- PhoneGap Developer App
- OnsenUI2 & Angular app demo
- PhoneGap Build + Enterprise
- PhoneGap Day + Raffle
What is PhoneGap?
aka why am I here?
- Easily deploy to Android, iOS, Windows and desktop
- Rich plugin ecosystem
- PhoneGap uses Apache Cordova under the hood
- Compatible with other cordova based projects
- 2008: PhoneGap created at Nitobi (ios only)
- 2009: Android support added
- 2011: Adobe buys Nitobi, PhoneGap donated to Apache as Cordova
Create the App
Run on Android
Hello World Demo
PhoneGap Developer App
- fetches plugins from npm
- saves version to config.xml
- can also add plugins via Git URL
Use any web Framwork!
- jQuery mobile
- Remotely build apps
- Easily share builds with team and clients
- Supports iOS, Android, Windows Phone 8
- Upload app and wait for builds!
Integrated with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) and AEM Apps
PhoneGap Day US
18 workshops on Jan 28th.
Full day conference on Jan 29th.
free ski day on Jan 30th for all attendees at Sundance Mountain Resort
The entire PhoneGap team will be in attendance as well as experts from Ionic, ReactJS, Microsoft Visual Studio, Crosswalk and more!
50% off ticket prices for all group members in attendance with code "pgday-meetup".
By Steve Gill