Using all the tools from the toolbox...
...or only some...
...or just the visuals! (but with the interactivity inact)
- Private messages.
- Creatable chat rooms with or without password protection!
- Can be given access to specific content.
- Organiser? Admin access. Participant? Less access.
- Multiple usernames (to act as multiple personas).
- Participate from anywhere in the world!
Stuff Rolehaven can do
Create and edit content in-game!
- Let participants and organisers create and edit their stuff before and during the event!
All or some features. You choose!
- Blodsband Reloaded: a lot of stuff for ALL participant's phones and computers.
- Vinter-/Sommarland: chat for a single computer.
Even more stuff!
- Send and retrieve monies to groups or single users.
- Transaction history!
Can be used by other apps to retrieve or send stuff to this app (API)!
- Access to everything that is available in the existing GUI.
- Let participants group up and share documents, chat rooms and other content!
- Show off group affiliations to other users.
- Access to specific content can be given to groups.
- Build a map together outside of the system and show it in-game.
- Locations of groups, people or points of interest.
- Track users!
- The developer can get hit by a bus and the project will still live on!
- Lets others expand, adapt and improve the system.
- Create and edit in-game!
- Mark it with one of your usernames or group affiliations.
- Code to get a specific document (kind of like Google Docs' sharable links).
- Stuff that is unique to your event.
- Blodsband: stations that could be taken over in the physical world. Hackers that could hack these stations in the digital world.
Shared inner workings!
- Features from past larps become available to future larps!
- Expanding and adapting based on user feedback.
- A universal system!
The digital and physical working together
These slides available at: slides.com/yxeri/deck
More info at: thethirdgift.com
Tech-assisted larping - Knutpunkt 2018