Who/what do I say I am:
Frustrated biotechnologist: León (Spain)
- Lab coats don't fit me well, food/coffee is not allowed, ethics.
- I found you can actually study cells with computers.
Computer scientist / complex systems: Vermont
- I started to become interested in social systems.
Who/what am I really:
Political scientist: Amsterdam
- Patterns used by multinationals to evade taxes (which type of corporate structures do they use, what are the weakest parts, how does this affect the world)
- Plenty of data.
- Interesting questions.
- Little data to prove your models work.
- Outdoors, bikes, sports, beer and naps.
#economic_networks: "Can we predict M&A and get rich?"
#city_development: "Stories of cities". How cities develop based on the current industries and links to other industries.
By Javier GB