This is a live streamed presentation. You will automatically follow the presenter and see the slide they're currently on.
All standard essays end with an introduction and close with a powerful conclusion. While it may be easy to hook the reader at the start and keep them engaged through the body paragraphs, it may not be easy to wrap up an entirely written essay. However, this does not have to be the case. Below are useful tips that can help you write the best paper.
A reasonable conclusion is short and precise. While it is not a recap of what you have already discussed, it should be a general highlight of what you found to be most crucial. It can also contain recommendations if the write-up was researched with detailed findings. However large or small the paper is, it needs a conclusion that sums everything up tidily. To get this right, consider the following:
• It should be a summary of the main points of the paper. When a paper is too long, readers tend to forget the main points by the time they conclude. The summary you make at the end reminds them of what is crucial about the study or research
• You should throw in a provocative question. All professional essay writers do this. This is especially useful in cases where the research was inconclusive, and there is room for further research work to be done. Asking the right questions helps the reader to think more about the subject. It may even prompt further research to build on what you have already done.
• The conclusion should paint a vivid image. Make sure that there is a vivid image being painted every time you wrap up your writing.
• You can end by suggesting possible solutions and areas for further research. This depends on the type of essay. It works best for research papers that need more research in the future.
• You can also end the paper by leaving a warning that cautions stakeholders to be careful about certain things. Alternatively, call for specific action to be taken.
• It is also possible to end by pointing out possible results or suggestions of what is expected when a specific move is taken. Either way, the reader will be left to choose for themselves what works best for them.
If you are unsure of how to conclude your perfectly-written paper, hire the services of excellent writers to help with it.