Brittany is a DevOps Engineer at NIRD LLC.
MISSION ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT AGENCY (MEDA)
SF OFFICE of FINANCIAL EMPOWERMENT
Brittany Martin and Jacinto Noriega
Presented by: Brittany Martin and Jacinto Noriega 1/14/2015
SF Smart Money Hackathon
CFDE National competition
CFDE National cOnvention
NEED: CLIENT ENGAGEMENT
65% ----> INTERNET ACCESS
95% -----> MOBILE PHONES
Current MEDA Coach Action Plan
A web application to engage clients by:
- Visual action plans
- Texting message reminders from Coach
- Emailed responses from Clients
initial MEDaPulse feedback
Text Sent by Coach
"Just a reminder from your coach: Your goal is to have your website finished by the Dec. 31st. You are almost there!"
"Well, it gave me pause in the middle of craziness.That's a good thing - it made me stop and ask myself whether I able to really work on the website by that date. So, I'd say thumbs up ."
- Should we make this app (Pulse) available to more non-profits?
- If yes, how will those non-profits find developer volunteers to assist them?
- If yes, how do we communicate that this is available to clone?
CFDE National Convention 2015 - Introducing MEDAPulse
By Brittany Martin