Responsive, mobile-first framework
What you need today:
- Directions: https://gist.github.com/ebigalee/
- Browser - Chrome or Firefox today please
- TextWrangler (free), or
- SublimeText2 or 3 (free trial)
It's all about the phones.
Provides all the basics
Translation: "Quick start"
Translation: "Huge support network"
Translation: "Especially useful for projects that will need to exist outside of your CMS"
- 12 columns
- Columns adjust to fit within the responsive framework
because hand-coding columns sucks
Media queries with mobile, tablet, laptop and desktop breaks
Images set to width: 100%;
will change size with the grid
- Encourages design to be built as the mobile version first, then increase in complexity for wider designs
- Drop-down Navigation
- Slideshow / carousel
- Font icons
Also try "Font Awesome"
Let's get started.
An alternate to Bootstrap
Foundation provides core functionality - no extras
Built with SASS
Lightweight CSS Modules
CSS modules, no JS
Vertical default menus
Minimalist look & feel
By Erika Lee