Inspired by the Python community, we hope to foster a strong, supportive, and proficient Python community in the Edmonton area.
The Edmonton Python User Group
A Brief Introduction to the World of AI: Environment Setup
by Minchang Zhang
Zero to API - A Beginners Guide to Make an Authenticated API!
by Daniel Mouris
October 14-19, San Diego, CA
NEXT MEETUP ON JULY 16TH
- Django 2.0.7, 2.1a
- The Organic Box is hiring a designer!
(ask me about it here or on slack)
- Fujitsu is hiring devops people and .net developers!
(ask me about it here or both "Michael Dunham" on slack)
- Itertools in Python 3, By Example
- PORCUPiNE tutorial
- Python 3 Microcontroller Demo (Adafruit / CircuitPy)
- An introduction to the Pyramid web framework for Python
- Python 3's f-Strings: An Improved String Formatting Syntax (Guide)
- Measuring Uncertainty in the NFL using the Bayesian Bootstrap
- Theano, TensorFlow and the Future of PyMC
- PyCon 2018 Talks
Python Tip: Switch/Case
Python can emulate switch/case statements without support for cascading statements.
The above is a contrived example; however you could use the above to implement the factory design pattern.