PHP micro framework
for people who love
minimalism and simplicity
Promotes code reuse
Speed up the coding process by reducing the amount of overhead code to write like database access, caching and session management
Data validation and sanitation
URL mapping and management
Code is easier to maintain within an architecture
- Don't use a bazooka to clobber a fly!
out of the box
- Action-Domain-Responder accessed from browser and CLI
- Request Manager POST, GET, CLI and SERVER
Response Manager sending HTTP cache friendly headers
- Router Switch & URLs Generator
Hybrid View HTML, JSON, Haanga, Twig, PIMF-Vanilla
- Session & Cache File, PDO, Memcached, APC / APCu, Redis, Wincache, DBA
Data Mapper MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, SQL Server
Error Handler & Logger errors, warnings, debugging, info
- Happy Utils Farm XML, JSON, String, Validation, Filtering, Serializer, File, Uploaded, Identifier, Message, Header
- Events build de-coupled apps and tap into the core
not in the box
Queues & Tasks better use Beanstalkd or Gearman
- Mailer please take a look at GitHub.com
- ORM heads over Doctrine, RedBeanPHP or Propel
- Form Builder do we realy need it?
Authentication, ACL find one at PEAR, GitHub or Composer
- T9N, L10N, I18N, Math, RSS and much more - please search at internet, there are a tons of proven extensions and libraries.
- PIMF-Blog using SQLite
- PIMF-Blog using MySQL and SQLite
You will see - PIMF is easy to learn!
Agilist, passionate programmer,
serial trainer, speaker,
husband, father and musician!
PIMF PHP micro framework
By Gjero Krsteski