CEO of Nethemba - Slovak IT security company founded in 2007, primarily focused on web application security and various penetration tests.
- Investigative journalist and founder of independent outlet and OCCRP founding member centre investigace.cz (since 2013)
- Participated in multiple major cross-border projects such as the Panama Papers, the Paradise Papers, the Russian Laundromat, and the Azerbaijani Laundromat.
- Together with her colleague Ján Kuciak, she exposed ties between the Slovak government and Italian mafia.
- She has also investigated massive illegal arms sales to Syria during the war, explored links between the global cocaine trade and Balkan organized crime groups, and identified illegal real-estate investments by politicians.
- In November 2016, Pavla was selected among a hundred New Europe changemakers and a hundred people changing Central and Eastern Europe for the better
- The only Czech journalist responsible for Panama papers investigation
- With Azerbaijan journalist Khadija Ismayilova she cooperated on multiple articles about illegal sales activities of the Azerbaijan president and his family members - thanks to this investigation both of them received the Global Shining Light Award.
- Together with Balkan Investigative Reporting Network (BIRN) and Organised Crime and Corruption Reporting Project (OCCRP), she analysed the billion-dollar military orders delivered to Syria
- Together with her colleagues, she received Serbian price for investigative journalism - with Saska Cvetkovska she revealed secret investments of the past boss of Macedonian secret services - Sašo Mijalkov. Thanks to these revelations Mijalkov had to leave and subsequently the Macedonian government fell
By Pavol Luptak