an ORM layer for Python objects
for the Django-obsessed
Software Engineer, Legalstart
February 2018 @ Django-Paris
Follow this presentation here: https://slides.com/onyb/reobject
Dumb Word Processor
Flyweight Design Pattern - I
The flyweight design pattern is a way to reuse objects required in large numbers when a simple repeated representation would use an unacceptable amount of memory, and/or perform a very expensive initialization.
Smart Word Processor
using Flyweight design pattern
- Elegant data-model syntax inspired by Django ORM.
- Class-level model fields, out of the box object protocols, pretty reprs.
- Advanced query language and chainable querysets.
- Many-to-one model relationships.
- Swap out attrs with dataclasses in Python 3.7
- Field validation.
- ManyToMany and OneToOne model relationships.
- Attribute indexes for fast lookups.
- Field constraints.
By Anirudha Bose