We have a combined 30 years of dealership training and experience working on Volkswagen, Audi and Porsche vehicles in Doylestown, New Hope, Telford, Souderton, Bucks County and Montgomery County.
Car Maintenance Tips How To Save Money!
Call: (267) 368 4732
Do you have a car? If you do, then there is no doubt that you have learned the lesson that car ownership can be quite expensive especially German Cars as a Audi, Volkswagen or a Porsche. Having to break the bank to buy it is a big move by itself. But then there are the inevitable maintenance costs that you will have to deal with in the future.
Any car is going to deteriorate over time. You can never stop this completely. But there are things you can do to increase the lifespan of your car. Some people use up their car much quicker than others. By sticking to a few simple guidelines, you will keep the maintenance costs down. Here are what of experts at Reed Johnson Doylestown PA Auto Repair Suggest:
1. Your car has a belt under the hood. This belt can break. When this happens during driving (and it will, because belts don't break when the car is standing still), you run the risk of destroying your engine. Very expensive. You'll also have to pay a mobile repair service for helping you out because you got stranded.
2. It is essential to keep records of the maintenance that your car receives. No matter how good you think your memory is, at some point you are going to forget when the oil was refilled, when the tires were changed, etc. By keeping a record, you'll be able to replace all parts on time and never too late.
3. Your car uses oil to keep the engine running smoothly. Should you ever run out of oil, then you are running the risk of breaking the engine. Put good quality oil in there. If you need to spend a few extra dollars to get high quality oil, then do it. Nothing promotes wear and tear like an oil shortage.
4. Finding a good, friendly mechanic is one of the best things you can do when it comes to saving money on maintenance costs for your car. If you ever get to a garage where one problem about your car is fixed, but two new ones appear, you need to find yourself a better garage with reliable mechanics.
5. Are you currently looking around to buy a car? When you have selected one that you might be interested in, make sure that you go online to check out the reviews of that brand and model. If you're looking to save money, make sure to get a car that is known for having low maintenance costs.
That's how you take care of your car properly. If you stick to these guidelines, you will be able to hang on to your car for longer. It will also be a lot cheaper because you'll need fewer repairs in the garage.
Further, if you have a Audi, Volkswagen or a Porsche and you need it looked at and can't seem to get an appointment give us a call at 267 279 9477 or stop by Reed Johnson Doylestown PA and we'll see if we can help you out. We help frustrated Audi owners skip the dealer run around and reduce their repair and maintenance costs by up to 50%.
Doylestown Auto Repair
241 Harvey Ave
Doylestown, PA 18901
Phone: (267) 368 4732
By Reed Johnson Doylestown PA