ENG77: SOUTH ASIANS IN AMERICA
email@example.com / 11.14.16
- A few places to find new resources
- A few tools to synthesize your work
- nkashya1 -- how to find me!
A Few Tips
Close Reading of Media Artifacts
- conventional exemplary works
- identifying trends or otherwise thinking of aggregates
- identifying the scene, thinking spatially/temporally
- RESOURCES: newspapers, popular press & websites, WayBack Machine
- Governmental & Corporate Policy
- Reception Studies
- Consumer Studies
- Business Cases
- SOURCES: newspapers, social media, government documents, technical literature, business journals
- political science
- performing arts
- you tell me!
Synthesizing & Engaging
What other tools have you been thinking of?
engl 077 South Asians in America
By Swarthmore Reference