Web Accessibility Initiative
What’s up with all those repositories?!
It’s easier than that.
1. Simple Pages
One page resources that have
nothing in common with other pages.
3. Complex Resources
A collection of data or pages that is (usually)
rendered with a common navigation, but which functionality is unique to this resource.
But usually it is useful for others, too.
For example in the wai-tutorials, we reference WCAG SCs and techniques. This is available to all pages now. 👍🏼
The base repository:
If simple page:
Just edit index.md
Complex Resources need some more configuration
Where do I find my content?
- Simple Page: index.md
- Resource: _resource_name folder
- Complex Resource: _resource_name folder, but could be not HTML/Markdown
How do I edit content?
- Find content file
- Click the edit button (top right)
- If editor: You should have write access and not need to fork.
- If reviewer: Submit the change as a pull request.
- Once saved/pulled: The page is immediately rendered at https://w3c.github.io/wai-repository_name/
By Eric Eggert