A new rules-based constructed language.
Why yet another
- I didn't need or have a reason; it just sort of happened.
- I like rules. I like languages that have rules.
- English doesn't really have rules; it has patterns.
- This is my language, and I'll do what I want with it.
Major Features of Hilinqwo
- Founded on the ancient roots of Indo-European and Semitic languages. A synthesized "cousin" of modern European languages.
- Strong attention to etymology.
- Regularity. No illogical exceptions or special cases.
- Roman alphabet.
- Flexible word order.
By Jay Bienvenu