AngularJS Directives for D3
Enhancing the dynamic behavior of data visualization
By Yaprak Ayazoğlu Yazıcı
- Works at Argela Technologies in Turk Telekom Group
- Front end developer
- Develops user interface for a network management system
- Mini Map Application with D3JS & AngularJS using Google Places API
- Notes About AngularJS
- Notes About D3JS
Mini Map Application
- Map is rendered via D3: Simply SVG path
- A proper AngularJS directive is developed for a reusable map object
- All map interaction is handled in this directive
- Pure new scopes are created for each map object
- Only needed variables are passed to the scope of map object
Notes About AngularJS
- What is AngularJS?
- Important features: Data binding, MVC, Dependency Injection, Directives
- How AngularJS made it easy for me to build Mini Map App?
Notes About D3JS
- What is D3JS?
- About the learning curve of D3JS
- Building blocks: Setup, Select, Data, Enter, Append
By Yaprak Ayazoglu