Digital Scholarship Fellowship Coordinator
User experience (UX) focuses on having a deep understanding of users, what they need, what they value, their business goals and objectives, their abilities, and also their limitations.
- Who is your user?
- How will they want to use your site?
- Think about the entirety of the user's experience and interaction with your product, material, etc.
"If people don’t enjoy their experience with what you design, then the product/service wasn’t successful. Bad user experience can ruin a brand/company, or lose customers."
This can apply to your self presentation and self-branding too!
How to Present Yourself Professionally Online
- When applying for jobs, have one profile picture, and the same full name across all platforms
- Keep all your information up to date
- If you are applying somewhere that wants you to be covering their social media, improve your twitter, tumblr, etc.
The CCPA & the OAR
Presentation tips, strategies, Do's/Don'ts
Resume/cover letter writing, LinkedIn/Networking, present yourself professionally online
By Digital Scholarship Fellows