Main Organizer @ Prague PostgreSQL Meetup - MSc, Computer and Systems Engineering @ Tallinn University of Technology - BSc, Applied Mathematics @ Yildiz Technical University
- customer segmentation
market description and evaluation
- market research
- our product
- pricing policy
- sales promotion
100% foreign ownership and directorship allowed
Minimum share capital 2500 EUR
100% Europe - 0% income tax
|startup companies||small and medium companies||large companies|
approx. 30 (Skype, Transferwise, Pipedrive, Cloutex, Click & Grow)
||approx. 60 (Moon walk records, Sky media, ZeroTurnaroun)||approx. 50 ( kalev, riviko, rakvere, Eesti energia, saku, selver)|
|Baltic countries (Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Finland, Sweden, Norway)||
||approx. 800||approx. 1800|
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE CUSTOMERS
- Geographically all companies around the globe
- Baltic and Scandinavian countries
- Phychografically we want to see our clients whose lifestyle is “no office”, working remotely, work from home or elsewhere.
According to one survey with 1,000+ international respondents from organizations of different size sizes,such as small startups to Fortune 500 corporations, the following data was gathered.
Have you ever checked on the latest update for your project while lying in bed in the evening?
If your answer is
“yes”, count yourself in the majority dealing with remote work at least occasionally.
The trend is growing
As many as 43% of respondents spend more time while working remotely than they did 2 or 3 years ago.
Who is affected the most?
The executives appear to be the most involved with the current trend of remote collaboration:
Almost 47% of business owners predict a rapid shift to virtual teams
in their companies. As they are the actual decisions-makers, this may
be a great sign for the big future of remote working.
one clıck to remote
" go remote "
- shift planning
- time management
- issue tracking
- content sharing
" go remote "
- customise our product and deliver to our customers based on their requirements and needs
- offer 24x7 technical support
- give trainings
- develop and maintain our software
- Have a base production with a fixed cost
- Offer different packages based on customer needs such as gold, platinium and diamond
- Be able to customize it upon customer's request
We aim to make the application preferred by start-ups & middle organizations . Every other person will work more efficiently by using this app.
- marketting channels can have strong impact on the company's success
- channels should disturbute the product to the end user efficiently and inexpensively. We have 3 major channels
- already heavily invested
- customer trust
- tested payment solutions
productıon web sıte
- news and uptades about the product
- direct information for customers
- demos and questions regarding uur services and product
- interact for a large segment of customers
- connect with the customers directly and make it known publicly
- build strong relationships with customers and enhance the brand loyalty
full advantage of online advertising through services like
Google AdWords, Facebook Ads and YouTube Ads.
These services will allow us to identify target users based on their interests and behaviour.
Go remote users tend to be well educated social sharers. They are very likely to share their experiences. By way of Facebook and Google go remote will create very positive experience
|channel||cost (approx )||remark|
|Google Adwords||5$ per day||targeted ads based on user search terms|
|Facebook Ads||10$ per day||targeted ads based on user search terms|
|Customer refferal||0$||most effective means|
- 2 month free trial: Encourage more users to try the product
- refferal bonuses: we can provide a month of free service to users that invite other users to use the application.
Go Remote: Market Plan
By Gülçin Yıldırım Jelínek