A software craftsman with a positive practicing approach towards software craftsmanship.
Better RESTful with
- Presented by Ashwin Hegde
What is GraphQL?
1. New API specification, alternative to REST
2. A Query language for APIs.
3. Developed by FB (2012-2015...)
4. Multiple languages support ...
Common problems ...
1. Increased usage of mobile/front-end frameworks
2. Over/under fetching of data
3. Rapid product/feature development & iterations
How GraphQL works?
Who uses GraphQL?
GraphQL @ Company
+ C-R / gweb
+ ReC (free time analysis)
Visit http://graphql.org/users/ for more info ...
Join slack: #g & #gs
1. Elastic hub (GraphQL support for Elasticsearch)
2. Opslab-stack (Node.js + Express + GraphQL + React + Relay tech stack)
3. Nanites (GraphQL with Serverless microservice framework)
My Pet Projects
Find me at:
Better RESTful with GraphQL
By Ashwin Hegde