"DevHub - real-world project with Go, Python and JS (React)"
"Announcement of upcoming topics and new video formats"
(GitHub, Medium, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook)
DevHub - open source and collaborative real world project
DevHub Goal #1
Build a website and mobile apps for developers to get the most recent and popular articles on software development related topics.
DevHub Goal #2
Show end to end software development process. From project planning and design to tests, UI and deployment. Every piece of source code should be Open Source.
1. Golang for back-end
2. Python for API
1. Docker/Docker Compose for containerization
2. Kubernetes for deplyments
3. Travis CI for continuous integration (maybe Azure DevOps later)
[ make sure to Star & Fork the repository ]
GitHub will be used for the whole development process including:
1. GitHub Projects for Kanban Board
2. Issues & Labels & Milestones
3. Wiki Pages
All conceptual drawings will be published soon.
Plans - upcoming video topics and new video formats
- Structure of Golang project
- Micro front-ends
- React with REST API
- CI for
- DevHub development process
- Tutorials on specific programming topics
- Frequent update videos
Questions? Join our community
Chapter 3 Video 1, 2, 3: "Upcoming Topics & DevHub"
By Kanan Rahimov