Internet Of Things, Web, and Hardware
Sourcing the Hardware
Special Guest Today
1. Needs to have a hardware component
2. Connected or controlled by the internet
3. Solve a Problem
- Software Smart
- In-Vehicle AI
Silicon Labs Acquires Sigma Designs, Inc.
- Cash transaction valued at approximately $282 million
- Z-Wave expands Silicon Labs' wireless connectivity technologies for the smart home
- Combines world-class talent and IP portfolios to drive innovation
1. Edge/Fog/IoT Gateway Computing Will Continue to Gain Traction
2. Digital Twins Will Become a Thing
- Ultra-low power consumption combined with high performance
- Intelligent power management for battery-powered devices
- Built-in step counter drawing only 4 μA
What is a Micro-controller?
What is a System-on-chip
Remember the Alexa Example?
How the Web Works
Talk about ideas and hardware possibilities.
Workshop with Erin
Time Series Data
Internet of Things - Class 1
By Taron Foxworth