A game, a XXXXX,
a future literary phenomenon
- A fantasy world in which human characters capture monsters, train them and compete with them. (e.g. Pokemon).
- A multimodal game engine that combines first-person play, collaborative play (roleplaying) and content creation.
- Crowdsourced fiction - Users create the characters, monsters, and other major game elements.
Modes of Play
- Development of Characters and Monsters
- Direct Competition
- Storytelling and Creation of Media
- Bullet One
- Bullet Two
- Bullet Three
Why will people play this game?
- Presence on a wide range of platforms, including the World Wide Web, mobile devices, gaming consoles, and "smart TV" devices.
- Ease of access and play.
- A revenue model that allows the game to at least break even without imposing high subscription fees on users.
- The development of a large worldwide user community that transcends gender, ethnic and national identities.
- Generation of content that can be monitized in non-computing media (TV, movies, ???).
Monsters Masters & Mobsters
By Jay Bienvenu