and why I made endoflife.date
Is Ruby on Rails 6.1.3 supported?
Does that cover 6.1.3?
rubygems is better
A Twitter Rant
Boring Tech Stuff
- Built using Jekyll
- Deploys to Netlify
- Maintained since 2019
- Anyone can file a PR to fix issues!
Do you release something regularly?
On your /releases page:
- Only list supported point releases (5.6.2, not 5.6)
- Link the latest release to its release notes and/or migration guide.
- Give dates till when this release is supported.
- Give a second date for security releases, if needed.
- Explain your jargon
- Security Support
Charts are cool!
- X months/years from first release
- Last 2 release cycles
- Even/Odd releases are LTS.
- each individual point release is only supported for three months after the next point release.
- Provide critical security patches for any major version whose first minor release was within the past three years.