This is the knowledge base of the blog ITQuiz.in, and you'll find premium and super useful Tech Quizzing contents here.
1. Identify both the logos
2. ___ ____- The Man Beyond the Billions, by Sundeep Khanna and Varun Sood is a biography of which Indian businessman?
3. He introduced the Osborne 1, the first commercially successful portable computer.
He was a pioneer in the computer book field, founding a company in 1972 that specialized in easy-to-read computer manuals.
He died in his sleep on March 18, 2003, in Kodaikanal, India, aged 64.
5. Xilinx was acquired by?
6. Which company will you connect Project Kuiper with?
Project Kuiper, an initiative to build a low earth orbit (LEO) satellite constellation capable of providing reliable, affordable broadband service to unserved and underserved communities around the world.
7. Which company acquired Slideshare?
8.Kormo Jobs by _____: Find jobs & grow your career. FITB?
9. Govt of India has asked Niti Aayog to start a project for Direct Benefit Transfer based lending to people having Jan Dhan Accounts, a Cash over Internet platfolrm. What is the short name for this project ?
Kashi for Cash over Internet
11. One of the apps that is standing to benefit from the Tik Tok ban in India is Roposo that is owned by ?
12. Just like the T-Rex hidden browser game in Google Chrome, what game is hidden in Microsoft Edge ?
13. Which tech company owns this patent? What is this?
taking a group selfie that can be taken with people being at a distance from each other , where photos are taken separately and then combined into one ?
14. Which global tech company owns this?
15. Identify the logo
Apple iTunes U
First transaction on Alipay
17. Twitter handle of which company?
18. Who is behind the non-profit startup Shiksalokam a technology led education platform that is helping build capacity among school teachers to improve learning outcomes ?
19. X is a Persian name meaning "messenger angel" or voice of the heavens. This is also the name of an Iranian message app, Identify the app from the emojis
20. What first is related to this movie?
The first film to ever release via Blockchain technology, and available to stream using Cryptocurrency as payment
By IT Quiz