This is the knowledge base of the blog ITQuiz.in, and you'll find premium and super useful Tech Quizzing contents here.
- The target firm was bankrupted for Rs12,146 crores.
- The profit margin for Edible oils was 15%.
Annual profit margins of 37 CARE rated edible oil companies
Both companies operate in the Indian FMCG market.
- Target company was Bankrupt by 12,490 Crores.
- Rs 4,235 crore of the debt would be repaid by Patanjali from a fresh loan from some of the same banks that had taken over a 50% haircut on their Ruchi Soya loans.
- Stock market speculation opportunity via a reverse merger with Patanjali.
- This can make Ruchi Soya look attractive to traders.
- Inflated valuation and increased demand for the 1% publicly owned shares.
Copy of patanjali
By IT Quiz