Enneagram type 9 is also called the peacemaker, struggle most with anger, forgetting it for months or even years at a time only to have it resurface in an explosive way later. Enneagram type 9 will do anything to maintain their peace of mind.
They are friendly, agreeable, good-natured, and just genuinely nice people and will try to avoid conflict at any cost.
The 9 Enneagram types are a well-tried model for the underlying motivation is to create comfort, peace and harmony for others.
Balanced at the top of the Enneagram, Nines are the most basic and most numerous personality type.
Self-Care Tips for Enneagram Types 9:
1. Make small decisions regularly
2. Start a 30 days workout challenge
3. Make yourself a healthy meal
4. Start a one-week detox
5. Enhance that sense of peace
6. Don't get too carried away and busy yourself by cleaning everything
7. Exercise to become more aware of your body
8. Become aware of your feelings and confront them
9. Neglect to regard your own contributions to relationship problems
Self-Care Tips for Enneagram Types 9