- Present system is not good in terms of analyzing health issues across the state.
- No central health records.
- No active participation of local doctors , laboratories, pharmacists and health insurers.
- To keep track of the health record of whole rajasthan.
- Analysis of different health problems in different region
- To analytically handle any future epidemic to prevent more damage.
- To eliminate disease specific to any district and can stop it from spreading to other district.
- Using Bhamashah service, health record of users will be fetched using bhamashah api.
- Various health checkup constraints like BMI, platelets, and previous medical history will be linked for every bhamashah users.
- Then, our smart algorithm, calculates a Health-Score Index.
That's not all!
- With indexed records for every bhamashah, a health indexed based map will be generated, marking the districts that needs more medical attention and special treatment.
- Using these analyzed data, we can prevent any epidemic from district to district.
- We can implement different medical procedures to eliminate different health issues.
Health Indexing Rajasthan
By Mohit Bansal