Calgary Python Meetup PyYYC
Please let the organizing committee know if you are interested in sponsoring.
The Pac-Man Rule
When standing as a group of people, always leave room for 1 person to join your group.
PyData: Real Time AI on the Edge: Lessons from Energy Toolbase
by Anton Biryukov and Jules LaPrairie
PyYYC: Python For Data Analysis Using Pandas And Seaborn
by Oscar Kwok
DjangoCon US 2020
YYC DataCon 2020
Mar (TBD), Calgary
DjangoCon Europe 2020
DjangoCon Australia 2020
- Python 2.7.18 - LAST release of Python 2
- Python 3.9.0b3 available for testing
- Django 3.1b1 released
- Django security releases issued: 3.0.7 and 2.2.13
Reading for the Month
- Using wrappers and loggers to log every time you enter or exit a function for debugging/controlling in production
- Detailed example and code to show the importance of caching and ways to scale
- Also showed some best practices for how to code caching
- Shows how to save and load a PyTorch model
- Demonstrates how to use flask and docker to deploy model
- Illustrates how to use Clipper or Now to deploy model
Next PyYYC: Sept 23
Please let the organizing committee know if you are interested in collaboration.
We are looking for presenters!!
Any topic and experience level with Python
PyYYC June 24 2020
By Calgary Python Meetup PyYYC