Technical architect at eScience Lab, Dept of Computer Science, The University of Manchester. Open Source research software engineer. Interest: Linked Data, Web, provenance, annotations, Open Science, reproducible research results.
Overview of the Trusted Workflow Run Crate profile
The University of Manchester
Approaching 5-safe with RO-Crate
FAIR packaging of data, metadata and methods
Trusted Workflow Run Crate
Questions on Safe Data
Questions on Safe People
Questions on Safe Projects
Questions on Safe Settings
Questions on Safe Output
Questions on review process:
- Which phases should be done manually?
- Are there phases missing? Loops?
- Which phases might become optional?
- What UI is needed for the review process?
- Where to store crates that are "in flight"?
Current prototype use queues
Five Safes Crates
By Stian Soiland-Reyes