PLA Phase 3
Ohio TechNet & California
Clock is Ticking!
'Due' end of November
PLA Marketing Funnel
As a Client, I would like to ask a visitor a bunch of leading questions so that they have hope of gaining credit through my system and create petitions.
PLA Marketing Funnels In the Wild
PLA Learning Outcomes
As an Assessor, I would like courses to have clearly defined Learning Outcomes/Objectives, so that I can properly assess whether students petitioning for credit are worthy for said credit.
Learning Outcomes In the Wild
How do Learning Outcomes fit into our process?
As an Assessor, I would like a standardized Rubric to evaluate students' petitions with so that the credit-awarding process is more objective.
In the Wild
How do Rubrics fit into our PLA process?
- Rubric is Accessible to Assessors (PLA-605)
- Administrators Can Toggle Rubric Functionality On/Off (PLA-606)
- Assessor can use Rubric to Evaluate Petitions
- Assessors can add Notes while Evaluating a Petition via Rubric
- Students must see Rubric Before Creating a Petition
- Students Can See Assessed Rubric at End of Petition
- Prior Rubric Assessment Results are Displayed When Assessing Rubrics
- Advisors and/or Inst. Admins can Access a Petition's Rubric
- Modify Petition Details Report to Reflect Rubric Assessment/Score
- Create New Report around Rubric Assessment
- I Can Print a Rubric (Assessed or Template)
Administrators Can Configure Rubric (EPIC) (PLA-607)
By Stachu Korick