Wojciech Odrobina Longford - Architect with specialization in Renders 2D and 3D. You can contact him on many job boards or websites to see his work. He has won several awards with his modern designs and gifted way of bring art to live. Contact us !
Wojciech Odrobina Longford - An Insight Into The Professional Journey Of Wojciech Odrobina
Architecture is art and art requires going beyond our limitations and using our imagination. When I start working on a project, I use my imagination first to have a full vision of how exactly the project is going to be.
My name is Wojciech Odrobina and I am an architect specialized in architecture and urban design. I have been working in this field for more than 20 years; that supposed to tell you how experienced I am in this field.
I started gaining my experience once I graduated from the Institute of Technology in Cracow. I worked on many projects during my early years.
Here are some examples of previous projects I worked on.
1.I worked on the Apartment building with a commercial part in Krakow. The project included 72 apartments and 16 office and shop units and modernization of Gas-oil heating system. The cost was about €1, 2 million.
2. I managed some individual projects included about 15 private residences, offices, pubs, and a restaurant. I did the interior and exterior designs.
3. I was hired at the PHU Potoczak (Building Company).
My tasks were
• The assistance of clerk of the works at the construction sites.
• All the building processes, administration, and communicating with workers were done through me.
• I worked on the construction of residential projects, office buildings, gymnasium, the operating block, and renal reagent block.
. Modernization from the coal boiler room to the gas boiler room. The cost was nearly €1, 2 million.
5. Gymnasium for the grammar school in Skawina with landscaping. The cost was nearly €2, 4 million.
6. Garage building with landing field for helicopters in Krakow. The cost was nearly €4, 7 million.
7. The superstructure for the apartment’s buildings. The cost was about €450 K.
8. Modernization of the heating system, the oil boil room 170 KW and 28 KW, water-oil boil room 4.6 MW for soldier units 4392 in Nowy Glinnik. The cost was about €12 million.
9. The conception of the Apartment Building in Krakow. The cost was about €3, 2 million.
My early years were full of projects that helped me to develop my skills fast. I learned a lot from working on different projects both large and small. Every project was a challenge for me. I still have this spirit; it is what motivates me to work every day.
If my next project is yours, be sure that I will do my sincere best to add it to my list of successful projects. I look forward to hearing from you.
An Insight Into The Professional Journey Of Wojciech Odrobina
By Wojciech Odrobina Longford