salvī sītis comitēs!
salvus sīs, comes!
Gradus Latīnus Tertius et Honorātus
quandō melius? quandō peius?
raedāria / raedārius (driver)
ārea statīva (parking lot)
locus statīvus (parking place)
frequentia vehiculōrum (traffic)
stipō stipāre stipāvī (crowd)
gubernō gubernāre gubernāvī (drive)
sē conferō conferre contulī (go)
advehor advehī advectus sum (ride / be transported)
consistō consistere constitī (stop)
Create a final proposal of your project:
- How did the feedback influence you?
- Given 4 weeks, what do you think you can accomplish?
- What is your driving question now?
- What are you going to produce?
- Consider your audience:
- we don't want to make something boring for them!
- How will you track your sources? How will you distinguish reputable from non-reputable sources?
- Google Doc or Slideshow
- Presented to the class
- Think of feedback you'd like from class
- On a giant sticky note:
- Write your project's title (make it interesting!)
Write your driving question
- Maybe we work on this together a bit, to refine it
- Include some benefits to your audience from this project
- Make an illustration of either the final product or something that represents your project
- Comment on other groups' projects w/ regular sticky notes
- Only helpful and kind feedback
- Each comment on its own sticky note
Phrase in terms of:
"I like . . ."
- if there is an element that really appeals to you
"I wonder . . ."
- if you think there could be a difficulty
"I have . . ."
- for ideas and resources you might be able to offer them
- "I like . . ."
(to wake up)
(I woke up)
(you woke up)
(he woke up)
(we woke up)
(y'all woke up)
(they woke up)
ante (+ acc.)
post (+ acc.)
(I have breakfast)
(you have breakfast)
(ze has breakfast)
(we have breakfast)
(y'all have breakfast)
(they have breakfast)
(I had breakfast)
(you had breakfast)
(ze had breakfast)
(we had breakfast)
(y'all had breakfast)
(they had breakfast)
(how are you doing?)
(how are you?)
Quōmodo tē habēs?
(how are you?)
(I am doing _____)
(I am well)
_____ mē habeō
(I feel _____)
(I am _____)
(what's going on?)