Nov 2nd, 2018 [Draft]
Personal, learning, voice-controlled digital assistants will support every PC or smartphone user in their daily lives.
We call it the "Ultimate User Experience" - automating the user's tasks in a personal way.
We create the software technology behind personal voice-based assistants.
We also produce our own image and speech recognition modules.
This enables users to control software they use daily in a wildly more intuitive way.
Software today is unflexible and has a high learning curve. Even to complete simple tasks, users have to learn a complex idiosyncratic user interface. Automation is hard or impossible.
Let the UI learn from the user! We propose a speech-based interactive workflow.
Example: All you need for using a video software is knowing how to say "Please cut this video after the first scene and save it as an MP4."
- Product chatbots
- Corporate automation
- Personal automation
- AI as entertainment
Custom product chatbots for corporate web sites. Built to customers' specifications, these chat bots are a smarter replacement for a traditional on-site search field.
Personal AI as an app. Similar to Siri and Cortana, but way more flexible and personal, these AIs cater to a user's individual automation needs.
Process automation for corporate users. The near-endless expenses for data management and processing in a corporate setting can be reduced greatly using learning speech-based custom assistants.
- Working AI technology stack based on Java which runs on Windows, Apple, Linux, Android and web servers
- Control and interact with 3rd party software through different means (native libraries, APIs, screen control)
- Working proprietary NLU (natural language understanding) modules and are beginning to build our own image and audio recognition
- Large part of software is open source to facilitate adoption
- Revenue source 1: Product chat bots built to order
- Revenue source 2: Custom automations for corporate customers
- Revenue source 3: Support our open source software for corporate users
- Revenue source 4: Paid app
- 2014: Started full-time software development of core product
- October 2018: Core product finished
- End of 2018: Secure seed funding
- 1st half of 2019: Package & market individual products
- End of 2019: Break even
- Channels to win customers:
- Live meetups
- Online tutorials
- Viral demos
- Difference to competitors: Our system is more flexible, spans more platforms and will ultimately be way more personal and efficient than existing assistants
Stefan Reich: Founder, main developer
Andrzej Wiencek: Business advisor, communications
Work with freelancers:
Copy writers (chat bot designer)
Background Stefan Reich:
-studied Computer Science at Uni Hamburg (BoS)
-worked for University of Illinois and Google
- No capital raised so far
- Money needed from investors: € 350,000 (seed funding)
- Other help needed from investors: legal assistance, business assistance, mentoring
- Additional rounds planned: depends on development
Call to action
The time for AI begins now. Let's be at the forefront!
We have the means to lead the pack.
My Pitch Deck
By Stefan Reich