Gradus Latīnus Secundus Honorātus
- crās: probātiō minor dē vocābulīs capitulī iii et grammaticīs
- Probātiō Māior ii septimānīs
Quī diēs est hodiē?
Quae est Tempestās hodiē?
Camera Freeze Frame
- A script of 12 sentences, culled from the original story
- 12 digital images, clearly numbered to match the sentences they depict
- Gather & Share info next week
Using that info, we all try to make bread for the Thursday after that
- document our journeys?
What did Roman Bread Taste Like?
- Compile list of Ingredients & amounts?
- Figure out what appliances & utensils were necessary
- Baking time & temperature
- Comparison of ancient Roman bread to modern
- How big and what shape should Roman bread be?
- Where would the ingredients come from? Authentic modern equivalents?
You shoot your scenes for Palma in chapter 3 and we get to work on our projects