Android Port of
Principal at Scratchwork Development LLC
- I quit my job.
- I sold almost everything I owned.
- I built a #1 iOS game called A Dark Room.
More info at: http://amirrajan.net/rebooting-life
More info at: http://amirrajan.net/a-dark-room
Objective - Port A Dark Room to Android
- Must enjoy playing video games.
- Must have completed the iOS version of A Dark Room. I don't care if you don't have an iOS device, borrow a friend's for a day.
- Must be proficient in Java or C#.
- Must be open to dynamic languages such as python and ruby.
To Be Learned
- Git version control.
- Project management with GitHub.
- Mobile development.
- Blogging/public writing.
- Shipping something you love.
- Meet biweekly (more or less as needed).
- On campus, remote over G+, or at my home office.
- Must complete team profile at http://amirrajan.net/disc (take a screenshot of graph at the bottom).
- Email email@example.com with results or if you have any questions.
By Amir Rajan